We started Graphite because we missed internal code review tools like Phabricator (at Facebook) and Critique (at Google) that help engineers create, approve, and ship small, incremental changes.
Work in pencil
- We constantly edit & improve everything we build.
- Expect your work to be changed and erased as we grow.
Mine, cut, and polish
- Start by testing many ideas to learn what resonates.
- Next, refine and reduce to only what is most valuable.
- Finally, polish until the result is stunning.
- Take time to understand what matters to our users and teammates.
- Treat everyone with kindness, honesty, and respect.
Play like a championship team
- We are a team, not a family.
- We align our ambitions to the team’s goals.
- When we succeed, we celebrate together.
Meet our team
We're a fast-growing team based in New York City, bringing together deep experience in software development, developer tooling, and building amazing, user-centric products.
We're currently hiring for the following positions in our New York City office.
96 Spring St, New York, NY 10012
Check back later
WORK WITH US
Perks & benefits
Competitive salary and equity
We regularly benchmark our compensation against industry-wide datasets.
New laptop, monitor, and stipend for desk accessories.
Helps you save for your future.
Employee-friendly equity terms.
Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance
Company-paid lunch, dinner, and coffee during workdays.
Covers your commute costs.
Paid time off
Four weeks of paid time off.
Sixteen weeks of parental leave.
Quarterly hack weeks
Take time to develop what you feel most passionately about.
Investors & angels
We're backed by world-class investors, along with a handful of angel investors and advisors.